(AGI) Kabul, Nov 24 - The death toll has risen to 57 after asuicide bomb attack on a volleyball game in Paktika province,southeast Afghanistan. More people died in hospital overnighton Sunday, said Paktika government spokesman, Mukhlis Afghan.Dozens were taken to hospital, and 54 to an army medical unitin Kabul. The suicide bomber detonated an explosive vest asfans watched the final of a tournament. The dead included atleast six children and five policemen. Afghan president, AshrafGhani, called the attack inhumane, and said it was"unjustifiable in any religion or culture". It had been carriedout "by those who do not want the peaceful development of acountry devastated" by decades of war. Earlier, the lower houseof the Afghan Parliament had approved an agreement with theU.S. and NATO, keeping troops in the country until 2024. TheInternational Security Assistance Force, which began work soonafter the allied invasion in 2001, will leave in December, butNATO has announced it will keep about 12,500 soldiers inAfghanistan from 2015 About 9,800 of them will be U.S.soldiers. (AGI) Bia . . .